Mattress and More - Review about Mattress from Louisville, Kentucky

I have a similar story to others here.Let me just start by saying this place advertises that their prices are lower than others and nothing can be further from the truth.

My main complaint is that even though I specifically insisted on a firm mattress and paid extra for what was not an inexpensive mattress with supposedly more support, the mattress was completely not supportive and sagged from day 1 (see pic of guitar bag propping up right side of my bed). I called the store and instead of bring met with any kind of sympathy, the vendor was rude and basically said SOL buddy. My advice is to go with costco for some other reputable retailer with a reasonable return policy ir at least respectable customer service.

Additionally, the store I purchased the mattress from even refused to deliver forcing me single handedly to load it in a pickup truck and deliver it into my place by myself.These guys are a joke.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 23, 2015 #975888

This company DOES deliver, so this review makes no sense to me. I just ordered a mattress sey and it was delivered the same day. It's been great and my whole experience was fine.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mattress and More. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mattress and More.
Filing a new complaint about