Filed a complaint on Feb 2 regarding a bed bought from them in May 2015. Today, a new bed was delivered.

My only complaint is that it took them a month to do so. Did not know where to post this or have a number to reach you to advise that the situation was resolved. Since this will not be forwarded unless I have eighty words, I will just have to keep typing till eighty comes up.

My name is Patricia Conway, living in Shepherdsville Kentucky at 320 East Blue Lick Road. My phone number is 502-957-4997.

This reviewer shared experience about "finally got the product" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Mattress and More. The most disappointing about tempur-pedic flex supreme mattress at Mattress and More was due to length of time to replace bed Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress and More.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress and More to other companies on our site.

Comments